Shipping Lectric XP

Shipping label created on 9th, picked up next day on truck.

Still waiting on delivery though, it said Monday at the beginning but changed to Tuesday.

Last edited:
My order number is 146XX i got an email on june 2nd that said the following..."We are currently working on sending black Lectric XP bikes with an order number up to 13100 and white Lectric XP bikes with an order number up to 13300. We expect those bikes will ship within the next 7 days. June delivery bikes with order numbers higher than that will begin to ship on the 11th and we expect all remaining to be sent by June 25th."

Hopefully I'll get a shipping notice soon.

Just got her in. Loving the ride!

Attachments

• 45DE4C99-D8E9-46F8-8114-E3CB0FE0843D.jpeg
    45DE4C99-D8E9-46F8-8114-E3CB0FE0843D.jpeg
    660.5 KB · Views: 375
Order 139xx arrived today. No damage! Looks great.
View attachment 55999
My order was 136xx...and not a word. I say was...because the "pound salt" email is headed their way. Like a few others have said before and I concur...when it comes to shipping, I too have had enough of Lectric. They obviously don't treat their customers the same UNLESS you whine like a baby and call them out. That's a hell of a way to run a company, but sadly in these times...folks accept it. I for one, don't play the squeaky wheel game when its my money that's been sitting in some one else's bank. I keep reading "its worth th
Order 139xx arrived today. No damage! Looks great.
View attachment 55999
My order was 136xx, and I have heard nothing. I have read for months before ever taking a gamble with these guys that orders were NOT being processed necessarily according to the date placed. Why is that? Need a math class guys? Read this thread from day one for yourselves. When they get called out on this, magically the orders get processed the same day. Then I read that some guys were getting free options that never ordered them. I gave Lectric the benefit of the doubt because they were new, but after a year, absolutely nothing has changed. They weren't my first choice because of their repeated "start-up" inconsistencies. What are the excuses now? I can deal with waiting. That's understandable under the current circumstances. I do however call them out for having a disgrace of an order processing system.

Back