Shipping Lectric XP

Mine was supposed to be here today, but stupid fed ex never delivered and now it doesn't have a delivery date.

Did yours actually ship? That is a good sign for mine as it seems we ordered same day, unless color is really the issue. Fedex saying it has a delivery date doesn't mean anything while it's hanging out in the Label Created stage.

I'm officially over the XP experience. After another delivery date change and kicking myself for being part of financing someone else's business I just want to get rid of this bad experience. If anyone in the Panhandle area of FL is looking for one of these in black I will have 2 both in black. I'm going to go with someone who doesn't need me to prepay and finance there business. I knew better. Same 899 price I paid.

That's a bummer. I thought you had actually confirmed shipments on the move once you switched colors. I went back to some e-mail coms I had with them before I ordered and they said from the time I ordered it would be 6-7 weeks for delivery. I guess since I'm in week 5-6 I should I will just play out the string and see what happens at this point.

Last edited:
Did yours actually ship? That is a good sign for mine as it seems we ordered same day, unless color is really the issue. Fedex saying it has a delivery date doesn't mean anything while it's hanging out in the Label Created stage.

That's a bummer. I thought you had actually confirmed shipments on the move once you switched colors. I went back to some e-mail coms I had with them before I ordered and they said from the time I ordered it would be 6-7 weeks for delivery. I guess since I'm in week 5-6 I should I will just play out the string and see what happens at this point.

Thanks, I have had a couple delivery dates all have changed. Just too many signs and nothing being easy about the transaction tells us it's just not meant to be. Someone mentioned go for 999 for resale. Thanks, albeit a good idea I already said a number and I won't change it for no amount of money. It seems some of the higher end ebikes are readily available. I don't think I would have been happy with no suspension anyway. That reminds me I have 2 of the suntour suspended seat poles in 31.6x350 mm I'll throw in for the 999. Each that extra 100 covers the part. We gonna be riding soon hope you all have a better experience with lectric than I have.

Has anyone who preordered in May for June heard anything yet? From reading this forum it seems the time from order to delivery varies from 4 to 8 weeks. I ordered a white bike so I hope this doesn't affect the delivery times too much.

Shipped out yesterday, en route from Phoenix. Next to see when it turns up and if it survived transit.

Bikes delivered today I didn't bother to open them as I still have such a bad taste for lectric that I don't want anything to do with them. If you know anyone looking for a XP new in box with panniers and suspension seat post 999 no waiting let me know. Thanks. I'm going to try the rize mini 2020 with the biggest battery possible.

Touchdown! I received my white Lectric today as expected. I ordered two on April 25. Everything is perfect and WELL worth the wait. Nothing but GT’s. Have a great weekend.

Attachments

• A46EE106-B960-4F4E-893B-E12B74480090.jpeg
    A46EE106-B960-4F4E-893B-E12B74480090.jpeg
    574 KB · Views: 376
That's pretty weird. I ordered before and my order number is #126xx but I haven't gotten a shipping email. Hmmm.
As usual check you spam folders or you can check your order page from the link in the original email. If it is still not there then it's just a matter of waiting.

Back