Shipping Lectric XP

Gumby

I wanted to see if anyone recently received (April) a Lectric XP bike with all of the international slow downs that have occurred. I ordered the Lectric XP on 4/11 for a May shipment. When I recently checked in to see if there would be any shipping delays because of so many things being shut down, I received this info. I thought I would share the response:

'We have recently gotten word from our shippers that the bikes preordered for May will start shipping to customers by May 10th. Considering how many pre-orders have already been placed, your bike would start shipping to you within a few days after. That being said, your bike should be delivered by the third or fourth week of May! If anything were to change or if possible delays were to happen, we would definitely keep you updated"

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from Fed Ex for the April shipments yet?

I sent an email request to them concerning shipping and I received the same response. I ordered one bike on 4/17. Hope we get in May. Not that big of a deal but I noticed they took the money from my credit card on 4/18 even though the bike has not shipped yet.

Hi, I'm new here, this is my first post. I ordered my Lectric XP on 02/23. I have not gotten the FedEx confirmation as of yet. I sent them an email on 04/27 asking for an update.
They responded, that my order number indicated that it would ship within 1 to 2 days of when they start shipping. I understand that they started shipping last Wednesday 04/29.
Based upon that reply, my bike should have shipped either Thursday 04/30, or Friday 05/01, of last week. I'll update when I get FedEx confirmation.

Hi, I'm new here, this is my first post. I ordered my Lectric XP on 02/23. I have not gotten the FedEx confirmation as of yet. I sent them an email on 04/27 asking for an update.
They responded, that my order number indicated that it would ship within 1 to 2 days of when they start shipping. I understand that they started shipping last Wednesday 04/29.
Based upon that reply, my bike should have shipped either Thursday 04/30, or Friday 05/01, of last week. I'll update when I get FedEx confirmation.

Welcome to the group and thanks for the Heads up. Let us know when you get a shipping confirmation. The more we share on that good news, the easier it is to set an expectation. There are a lot of us here looking forward to FedEx shipping numbers. I have looked through competitor ebike forums as well as order times for other bikes. Ordering today ships in late June or into July for some of them so everyone is running behind. Hang in there and keep us posted!

Can’t wait till I get my xp and can’t wait to see what the future holds for lectric I will post An unboxing and my experience with the bike as well.Stay healthy everyone

We just got an email from Lectric this morning letting us know they will ship the May-batch out around May 20th and we'll receive it by END of MAY. Thanks.

#Iclicku ordered on March17 and already got the FedEx delivery email. Suggest you contact Lectric to see what they say!
Good luck,
I did last night and got answer back in about 20 minutes. They said at least another 7 days. I will give them the 7 days. This order was from Canada so perhaps that has something to do with it. But I truly hope not.

I didn't receive a delivery date, just a tracking number. I see that we ordered on the same date, however, so I can probably assume I'll be getting mine around the same date, then. Thanks.

Back