Shipping horror!

bounceeze

My Rattan Fat Bear was marked as delivered yesterday by FedEx ground. Excited to unbox my new bike so drove home from work to find noting! I immediately called FedEx and to complain and all I got was we will look into it. I must have called like 20 times, finally got to speak with a FedEx ground person today and she confirmed that the driver mis-delivered my bike to the wrong adress and they have traced and recovered it and will be delivering it back to me later today. Cant wait to see the beast!!!!🤣🤣🤣

My Rattan Fat Bear was marked as delivered yesterday by FedEx ground. Excited to unbox my new bike so drove home from work to find noting! I immediately called FedEx and to complain and all I got was we will look into it. I must have called like 20 times, finally got to speak with a FedEx ground person today and she confirmed that the driver mis-delivered my bike to the wrong adress and they have traced and recovered it and will be delivering it back to me later today. Cant wait to see the beast!!!!🤣🤣🤣
Feel for you. Fed Ex did that to us with a piece of furniture. Had to steal it back out of the neighbors garage. I always go with UPS when possible. Aside from that enjoy your bike!

If I have a choice, I prefer UPS in my rural neck of the woods. Too many issues with Fedex over the years. I live on a private road and our mailbox is over a mile from the house. Occasionally, Fedex will leave a package on the ground under the mailbox rather than drive up to the house. We've had one package stolen and 2 others damaged by rain.

Back