Shipment Update

Mr. Rabbit

Just went to the Juiced Riders web site to see if there is any news on the September 2015 shipment, and Yes! There is good news for those of us waiting for our new bikes to arrive. The following notice is posted:

Stock Update 10/02/2015: "
September" shipment with 32Ah packs arrived to the San Diego warehouse, starting distribution. Sorry running a little behind.
image.jpg

I got a call from Juiced Riders this evening to tell me that my bike is ready to pick-up. Since no one will be in the shop on Saturday, I'll whip down there Sunday afternoon. They gave me an upgraded charger to replace the original, which didn't arrive with the bike. I'll have an update and some photos Sunday night, after I've put a few miles on the thing.

Congrats Jim, I remember you mentioning a Juiced e-bike awhile back. They look nice to me too. I'll be looking for your post this Wk. end.

I got a call from Juiced Riders this evening to tell me that my bike is ready to pick-up. Since no one will be in the shop on Saturday, I'll whip down there Sunday afternoon. They gave me an upgraded charger to replace the original, which didn't arrive with the bike. I'll have an update and some photos Sunday night, after I've put a few miles on the thing.
That is so AWESOME Jim! I can hardly wait to see pictures of your new workhorse towing that howitzer! Since you live so close to the epicenter (Juiced Riders Warehouse) I figured you'd have yours first, and that is a sign that mine will soon be on it's way too! Glad for you brother rider & brother musician! What battery pack do you have?

I got the 32Ah. Also, they told me that they spent the whole day shipping out orders, so I I'm sure yours is on the way. And yes, I will be takng the Howitzer out on a test ride Sunday because I need ti make sure it is up to snuff bfore band rehearsal this coming Thursday night.

Back