Saw a Black CCS in MPLS at Crave west end 8/2/18

LS3Miata

I’m updating an old post as yesterday (8/2/18) I saw a black CCS locked at Crave in West end. Mine was locked up one stall away. Just curious if anyone here owns the bike.

From my original post in April....
After I finished my ride today, I was out on my deck overlooking the Kennilworth trail and 3 Ebikes in a row went by (which isn’t unusual). The 3rd one was a red CCS, just wondering if it might be someone on this forum.

I like my black CCS, but I have to admit the red was sharp.

Last edited:
@Fran - Yes I did yell, but you were clipping along. I’m in the red townhouses about 100 years before it hits the greenway.

@Jeffrios - I thought about joining, but am not active on facebook. I have an account but have never posted, don’t even have a picture up. Maybe one of these days :)

One reason I suggest you join is that we may coordinate meetups through that group. Also, Jeff is recruiting for people to be on the TV news. :)

@LS3Miata Yeah, I couldn't quite place where the voice came from but glad I didn't imagine it. I was probably pegged at 20mph (my speed limit setting most of the time). I'll pay more attention next time I go through there. :) It's slightly less direct than going straight down the Greenway to Calhoun/Bde Maka Ska from my job so I usually go the other way, but Downtown/Cedar/Kenilworth is more scenic so I sometimes mix it up.

Back