S2 Assembly

Gbike2019

Just ordered the S2 and wondered if the assembly is pretty basic. The video they have on the website is the unboxing and assembly of the CrossCurrent Air. That one pretty much the same assembly wise? Anything else to assemble on the S2? Thanks!

I got mine last week. Easiest bike assembly I've ever had. Mount the front wheel. Charge and go. Brakes and derailleur were dialed in, operating smoothly. Front wheel needed some truing. Bike arrived in undamaged box and was well protected inside. No scratches or bent parts.

Only one ride for 30 miles so far. It is a lot different than the cadence sensor bikes I have been riding. Smooth is the thought that comes to mind. Torque sensor and front shock. Fast and powerful. Everything is smooth in the 9 Speed shifting and Hydraulic brakes. The display is disappointing. Smallish. Unreadable with polarized sunglasses. Doesn't appear to have an odometer, just trip meter that is re-settable. I guess you could never reset it and make it function as an odometer.
I like it.

Only one ride for 30 miles so far. It is a lot different than the cadence sensor bikes I have been riding. Smooth is the thought that comes to mind. Torque sensor and front shock. Fast and powerful. Everything is smooth in the 9 Speed shifting and Hydraulic brakes. The display is disappointing. Smallish. Unreadable with polarized sunglasses. Doesn't appear to have an odometer, just trip meter that is re-settable. I guess you could never reset it and make it function as an odometer.
I like it.

I received my S2 last week. I agree about the display. It is kinda small. Not good enough for old eyes. However, I am confused about the comment about the odometer. Pressing the "ON" button and the "+" button toggles between two displays. The simple display that has the speed has an odometer in the lower right corner. The other display with all the battery indicators has the trip display that can be reset. Displays posted below Hopefully either Juiced or a 3rd party will offer a larger display.

Attachments

• IMG_9858.JPG
    IMG_9858.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_9865.JPG
    IMG_9865.JPG
    313.4 KB · Views: 421
I received mine earlier today and bike was easy enough to put together but for the life of my I cannot see how to remove the battery so i can charge off the bike. Tried the key, pulling while using the key...nothing in the manual. Any suggestions?

I received my S2 last week. I agree about the display. It is kinda small. Not good enough for old eyes. However, I am confused about the comment about the odometer. Pressing the "ON" button and the "+" button toggles between two displays. The simple display that has the speed has an odometer in the lower right corner. The other display with all the battery indicators has the trip display that can be reset. Displays posted below Hopefully either Juiced or a 3rd party will offer a larger display.
The odometers are both resettable according to Juiced. So no permanent odometer.

I received mine earlier today and bike was easy enough to put together but for the life of my I cannot see how to remove the battery so i can charge off the bike. Tried the key, pulling while using the key...nothing in the manual. Any suggestions?
I don't want to belabor the obvious, but just to make sure: you are turning the key and swinging the battery to the left?

Back