Rover distance improvement options?

The great thing I really like about the Radrover is it is a fat tire MTB with ebike components added. You could find a new/used higher end fat tire bike with all "go fast" options (tires, gears, lighter frame, brakes, better front suspension forks, full suspension, lighter accessories, etc...) and transfer the LCD, controller, wiring harness, and rear hub over. I can see you dropping around 15-20 lbs off the current weight of the Radrover by doing that and bumping up the range in the process.
I'll soon have my 2wd MAC 10T geared up and running. I expect it to have few obstacles. No suspension 2.5" tires with the ability to run at 30lbs for traction or 65lbs for speed. A very good gel seat and excellent suspension seat post are a must. I dislike the position of my FB. Upright and flat foot for me.

The great thing I really like about the Radrover is it is a fat tire MTB with ebike components added. You could find a new/used higher end fat tire bike with all "go fast" options (tires, gears, lighter frame, brakes, better front suspension forks, full suspension, lighter accessories, etc...) and transfer the LCD, controller, wiring harness, and rear hub over. I can see you dropping around 15-20 lbs off the current weight of the Radrover by doing that and bumping up the range in the process.
I'll soon have my 2wd MAC 10T geared up and running. I expect it to have few obsticles.
BTW I'd expect a 750W GM to have it's peak efficiency at 20-22MPH more lily closer to 22.

And what range do you expect? I’ve been interested in 2 wd bikes. I have a lot to learn before trying to build one but I’m very interested in them

And what range do you expect? I’ve been interested in 2 wd bikes. I have a lot to learn before trying to build one but I’m very interested in them
I started out buying the least expensive battaer6 an$ quickleynlearned that was a huge mistake. I wol$ never buy or build a battery under 20ah. I do not expect to have to run 2wd at all times, that means i cam run as a single wheel drive at maximum efficiency most of the time. Go to ebike.ca and the tools tab. There is a calculator that can answer some of your question. Kit building is easy and there is tons of information and more help than i ever imagined.

Back