Rockstar owners

Also: since we’re all watching the Bucks Vs. Patriots here’s today’s effort for later on when Brady drops 300 yds passing. Sondors Rockstar Vs. The Luge.

Got some news a few days ago about my own Rockstar which was ordered on April 4th. I was told that the bike was on a ship that was due to arrive on October 16th, 2021. I would then receive news of when the bike was actually going to be delivered on October 30 or thereabouts. Let's see if this is the case or if Sondors is merely stalling again.

Does anyone know where I can get the same, or some similar, small front and rear fenders for the Rockstar that are shown on the Rockstar assemble video? Was told by chat that the ones shown on the video are not available yet. Thanks for any information you might have.

Does anyone know where I can get the same, or some similar, small front and rear fenders for the Rockstar that are shown on the Rockstar assemble video? Was told by chat that the ones shown on the video are not available yet. Thanks for any information you might have.
Acerbis USA website has front fender for MTB $19.95 p/n 2929330001

Quick update on what I have added, so far, to my Rockstar. Lightnings recommendations were the seat cover, and the kickstand. Simple Pleasures recommendations were the Ergon Fat grips, and the Wake 780mm handlebar. I have retained the original stem so far because it increases my reach. The bike is performing well.

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    490.6 KB · Views: 182
Quick update on what I have added, so far, to my Rockstar. Lightnings recommendations were the seat cover, and the kickstand. Simple Pleasures recommendations were the Ergon Fat grips, and the Wake 780mm handlebar. I have retained the original stem so far because it increases my reach. The bike is performing well.
How the heck did you get that kickstand on there? The frame is way too thick/high for the kickstand I received.

I am looking at the Maxxis Hookworms 27.5 x 2.5. Is the reduced width a problem?
I just bought Surley Dirt Wizard 27.5 x 3.0 and they are great off-road, actual size is 27.5 x 2.84 full review on my YouTube channel

I am looking at the Maxxis Hookworms 27.5 x 2.5. Is the reduced width a problem?
You’ll be fine I’d think, buddy took his 3.0 inch wide tires off his cube full suspension emtb and put 2.5” maxis minions on, no problems

Back