Rockstar owners

Ok so would a 200mmx57mm rockshox monarch rt3 work? Will I have to screw around with finding a bushing and bolt to work or will the ones from the stock dnm work?

I don't have the technical details about the stroke length all I know is that it works great. It's a DV 22 AR, BafangBoy
Might have the answer.

My Rockstar has been delayed until October now (original date: July 2021, purchased in Dec 2020). That being said, the current price: $3399. That was a big jump since last time. Looking forward to Oct;

Mine is due for February delivery and honestly it could be delayed a couple months and it wouldn’t hurt my feelings as I’ll be right in the middle of mountain sledding season anyway. Hopefully I get it by spring (April ish) and it’s what I’m expecting. Have all my upgrade parts in the garage now waiting to be put on. Rockshox Yari RC 170mm front fork, Rockshox Monarch RT 200x57mm rear shock. Wider 740mm red bars and short 35mm stem, different grips, red aluminum wide pedals. Gonna be a good summer 2022 lol

I was just thinking that most of us were lucky enough to have been able to
Place an order for a Rockstar before the cost to get one went up 700 dollars from the original purchase price. I'll admit that I've put more than that into upgrades that brought it up to where I was happy everything. The thing is I don't know if I'd do it if it was that much more.

Those are not pictures of a bike you can take out on the trail and ride right after photo Rome. I think I heard them likened to artists renderings or some such - no cables installed on bike yet. Look at youtube for vids of RockStars in actual use - cables installed and etc.

I think the batt is one of the biggest stock batteries 21+/- Ah? Bike weighs 83 lbs +/-.

I took the Rockstar on the Iron horse trail in Washington state there's a tunnel that is 2.5 miles long. I rode over 40 miles and went through it both ways.

Attachments

• 3759.jpeg
    3759.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 160
Back