🦇 The Batmobile Has Arrived!! 🦇

Attachments

• PXL_20210413_014011194.jpg
    PXL_20210413_014011194.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 359
  • PXL_20210413_013957308.jpg
    PXL_20210413_013957308.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 362
Let us know what you think. Looks so good!
Definitely looks awesome in person as pictures never do justice. It's a Beast and obviously on the heavy side like mentioned but once you're riding I'm sure you won't notice it. I'm Happy I was able to get my hands on one as this was a rare case and now I can officially enjoy it for the summer. I'm going to have to learn it a little just to get the hang of everything and all the does and don't but that's going to be part of the fun of it.

Definitely looks awesome in person as pictures never do justice. It's a Beast and obviously on the heavy side like mentioned but once you're riding I'm sure you won't notice it. I'm Happy I was able to get my hands on one as this was a rare case and now I can officially enjoy it for the summer. I'm going to have to learn it a little just to get the hang of everything and all the does and don't but that's going to be part of the fun of it.
Awesome, enjoy, and keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing some feedback as well. Enjoy!

New video posted a few hours ago (not mine). The noise from the bafang is fairly loud. Can any owners comment about real world experience on the streets? Is the noise too loud for you? I imagine with the weight of the Rockstar, riding without power assist wouldn't be a regular thing? With my current 55lb ebike, I can manually pedal but only so far. 30lbs more on the Rockstar wouldn't be too fun pedaling unassisted. Thanks.

Finally had a day and nice weather to take this Beast out for a ride and all I can say is that I Love it!! So much fun and so Happy I was able to get my hands on it!!!

Attachments

• PXL_20210418_195635146.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210418_195635146.NIGHT.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 372
  • PXL_20210418_195616956.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210418_195616956.NIGHT.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 346
  • PXL_20210418_195651270.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210418_195651270.NIGHT.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 365
Indeed. Those are some of the best pics I've seen of the black Rockstar. Thx for sharing. I'm glad I switched over from the gray to black a couple of months back.

"Hi Christopher,

We’ve got great news about the estimated shipping date for your SONDORS Rockstar.

We’re still on track for estimated shipping the week of May 24th - 28th"

I was hoping to have it by Spring.......I love it when a plan comes together. 👍

Indeed. Those are some of the best pics I've seen of the black Rockstar. Thx for sharing. I'm glad I switched over from the gray to black a couple of months back.
Thanks appreciate that!! I figured since I have the bike in the black why not share some pictures of it so everyone can see what it looks like especially if they ordered that color and to see more pictures of the bike too doesn't hurt either lol.

"Hi Christopher,

We’ve got great news about the estimated shipping date for your SONDORS Rockstar.

We’re still on track for estimated shipping the week of May 24th - 28th"

I was hoping to have it by Spring.......I love it when a plan comes together. 👍
I got the same estimated shipping notification today also, that's only just about one more month.

Back