Riese & Muller Nevo Nuvinci GH 22" frame - 1.200 miles - Mint condition -Midnight Blue - $3,500 - Bellingham, WA

Alaskan

This is the large, robust frame version for larger people. My wife who is 5"10" can ride it but she has very long legs. I think this frame is best suited for people 6 feet tall and taller.

Here is a direct link to photos I took on December 21, 2018. https://photos.app.goo.gl/84b3pcEZ4FcahnJ76

Here is a link to Court's review of this bike: https://electricbikereview.com/riese-muller/nevo-gh-nuvinci/

The following items are not stock but are add-on I will leave with the bike.

1. Fabrik water bottle with stem cap bottle cage mount
  2. Rubber mud flaps at bottom back of front and rear fenders
  3. ABUS supplemental security chain - integrates with installed ABUS frame lock
  4. Add-on lower pannier mounting rails integrated in rear rack - allows use of trunk bag with panniers
  5. left side Blackburn handlebar-end, rear-view mirror
  6. Selle Royalle saddle bag (holds chain)
  7. Rixen Kaul $75 Racktime Trunk Bag (not Pictured)

I made those pannier rails myself. They are solid aluminum rods with terminal ends, crimped, epoxied and bolted into the frame and then painted with matching mat black Rustoleum. They are super sturdy and blend in pretty well.

There are just two areas where there is a slight mar in the finish. At the top of the left side of the front fork (shown in apicture) and on the flat plastic piece below the battery on the step through (also shown in a photo) I will touch up the few tiny spots on the cranks with some mat black paint.

Firm Price is $3,500 - I will deliver the bike with a 200 mile radius of Bellingham, Washington Shipping to more distant location must be arranged and paid for by the buyer.

Please contact me via email [email protected]

1546792334815.png

Last edited:
That is an extremely well-cared for clean bike for 1200 miles! It's obvious you kept it in pristine condition. May I ask why you are selling it? Curiosity, mainly, as I am not in the market for another eBike.

That is an extremely well-cared for clean bike for 1200 miles! It's obvious you kept it in pristine condition. May I ask why you are selling it? Curiosity, mainly, as I am not in the market for another eBike.
I ride a R&M Homage Rohloff 28mph. My wife rode the Nevo Nuvinci GH with 20mph CX. The bikes were poorly paired for riding together. She's getting a Homage too.

I ride a R&M Homage Rohloff 28mph. My wife rode the Nevo Nuvinci GH with 20mph CX. The bikes were poorly paired for riding together. She's getting a Homage too.

Thank you for the reply, sir. You really take good care of your bikes. Gives me something to shoot for!

Yes. I was aware of your email back. Just giving you a tip of my helmet to you as I recognized the photo.
Where did you order your new bike from?
Thanks Mate
Thanks for your kind words. I not only enjoy using good equipment, I also like caring for it. I have a great business history with San Diego Fly Rides. They are in it for all the right reasons and have an awesome team. The 2019 Homage wiil be the third Riese & Muller bike i've ordered through them and is due to be built in two weeks.

Back