Riese Muller Mixte Nuvinci Hub 49 CM for sale <1000 miles

rudymsmith

Purchased a Riese & Müller Charger Mixte GT Nuvinci HS (49cm, Matte Black) still available 8/2/2019

https://electricbikereview.com/riese-muller/charger-mixte-gt-touring-hs/

She has had a hip replacement and doesn't like to swing a leg over a top bar so we have ordered the smaller step through version of the same bike, from Propel Bikes Which will arrive in August 2019.

less than 1000 miles on this bike, probably less than 500, but I haven't scrolled through here stats screens.

This 2018 model is wired with ONE 500 WH battery external to the frame top tube (changed in 2019 to an internal tube battery)

Gates Belt Drive with Nuvinci hub

Stored indoors with A/C and pampered.

Asking $3800. firm, no wiggle. You will be saving right at $2000.00 dollars (or more) from a new one. I know I just bought her a new one.

Paypal only

shipping may be difficult and costly do to size boxing and weight - the bike resides in Mobile, Al. 36606

meet 1/2 way?

Attachments

• IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 607
Last edited:
Hi there,

Do you still have your bike for sale?

I am in Glendale Ca and plan to order a r&m bike from Propel bikes in long beach this summer. I'd love to buy one for my wife as well, though we are most likely interested in the multicharger as we can take kids on them. However, I do think the charger mixte may be an option for my wife if the price is right... Can you tell me whether yours is wired for an extra battery? Also are you able to tell me the frame size and where you purchased it? Love to see some more pics.Thanks very much! Adam

Yes still available 8/2/2019

size is Riese & Müller Charger Mixte GT Nuvinci HS (49cm, Matte Black). will ship with stock seat vice my wife's selle saddle.

Bike has 316 miles on it. bought it November 2018 from Propel in NY. Great bike shop. Single battery config.

I live in Mobile, Al. Shipping ebikes is problematic due to size/weight etc... meet 1/2 way? Price ?

Well brand new in the store this is going to cost 5700+ i know since i just bought a new one - I want a firm $3800.00 that is a fantastic deal - plus shipping.
my everything phone # is Rudy 251-610-8582 - all money can go through paypal for both of our safety. Unless you have another way that bank can verify funds.

Sorry for the delay in repsonse- had a death in the family last week.

Last edited:
Back