Riese & Muller Homage GX Rohloff HS 1000wh 54cm Blue Dual Battery - $Make Offer

rip2tide2

I have a Riese and Muller Homage GX Rohloff HS 1000wh 54cm Blue with dual suspension, dual battery (power tube and normal) with a Kiox display, and rock razor tires. It has electronic shifting which is quite smooth although it does take some getting used to. It does 28 mph+ and is a super comfortable bike. I am in Boston, MA and would prefer local pick-up if interested. I paid $9,050 (can't believe my wife let me). Make me an offer! I also purchased a child seat that has only been used a few times, which I can include if interested. Clip-in pedals and luggage carrier included if desired.

(Full disclosure - the tiny rubber shifter cover fell off, which I hope to replace by the time I sell. Doesn't impact performance but is missing this 10 seconds.)

UPDATED WITH PICTURES!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    267.9 KB · Views: 638
  • Capture0.JPG
    Capture0.JPG
    392.9 KB · Views: 752
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    415.4 KB · Views: 642
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 603
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    433.4 KB · Views: 589
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    435.9 KB · Views: 565
  • Capture6.JPG
    Capture6.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
Unfortunately, you will have to assume $4-5K loss before it can sell. R&M doesn't transfer the warranty and very few people would be interested in a $7500 bike with no warranty or minimal support from the manufacturer.

Post some real pictures and your ad may get some traction.

Appreciate the feedback. I will work on posting some real pictures. Considering the bike is practically new and less than 3 months old I sure hope it hasn't already depreciated 50%! I changed the posting to read "Make Offer" so I will see what level of interest that brings.

I have a Riese and Muller Homage GX Rohloff HS 1000wh 54cm Blue with dual suspension, dual battery (power tube and normal) with a Kiox display, rock razor tires and an alarm lock. It has electronic shifting which is quite smooth although it does take some getting used to. It does 28 mph+ and is a super smooth bike. I am in Boston, MA and would prefer local pick-up if interested. I paid $9,050 (can't believe my wife let me). Make me an offer!

(Full disclosure - the tiny rubber shifter cover fell off, which I hope to replace by the time I sell. Doesn't impact performance but is missing this 10 seconds.)

(Link Removed - Attachment No Longer Exists)

(this bike is single battery - mine is a dual battery)
Is this still available?

Last edited:
Back