Riese & Muller Charger3 GT Vario EBike - $6,250CAD (Victoria, B.C.))

I am told that ordering now, build will be Late October, and delivery by Ocean Freight is about 6 weeks later

My Charger 3 finally arrived to the dealership Dec 16 (ordered late September, 2020).
Being prepped then final delivery hopefully soon.

Well spring cleaning is around the corner and this bike is still sitting there which is too big for my wife. Anyone interested, new price $6500 CAD

Yes that the funds, and how to equitably distribute, was/is my concern. Also, you first listed the bike for 6500CAD, and then your last listing stated "new price of 6500 CAD"...was that a typo? I thought you might have meant to put a different price than the initial. Also the Performance CX is the USA class 1 isn't it? i.e. 20mph? I am wondering if I can pay with my personal credit card in order for it to act as insurance on my end? I have never made, assuming we go through with this, such a big purchase on line. Thanks for your time.

I originally was asking $7500CAD for the bike for the past while and have just recently reduced it to $6500CAD. I believe I edited the original post to reflect this price reduction. Maybe someone here can offer us a trusty solution for us to make our transaction?

I ordered it for my wife and she doesn't want it. I already have an electric mountain bike and I don't have space to keep another bike in my garage.

Asking price is in CAD.
Wow. How tall is your wife? I'm 5'10" and I take a 49 in an R&M. If it was a 49 I'd have relieved you of it for sure. I'm in Langley. CN

EDIT....I saw just now it was too big for her. Figured she had to be in the WNBA.

Does anyone have experience with escrow.com? Or have any advice on a safe way to transfer money for both the buyer and seller?
Aside from the few bad reviews of peoples funds getting stuck with escrow.com it does seem like a decent option. I am going to call them to confirm if there is any issues with you sending USD and how escrow.com will send me the USD funds.

Wow....this needs to be bumped up. This is a great price. I can't believe it's still available.
I priced the same bike in a different size with larger battery and it cost a fortune.

CN

I just re-configured this on R&M's site and they want MORE $$$ for it now. PLUS tax.
OP....how about a Washington State buyer with a handover at Peace Arch park at White Rock?
I believe they will let you cross over there. It was a thing regarding families that couldn't meet up.
Buyer gets to inspect it in person and brings cash?

CN

I just re-configured this on R&M's site and they want MORE $$$ for it now. PLUS tax.
OP....how about a Washington State buyer with a handover at Peace Arch park at White Rock?
I believe they will let you cross over there. It was a thing regarding families that couldn't meet up.
Buyer gets to inspect it in person and brings cash?

CN
Hi CN, can definately arrange for a trade at the border. I would probably ask for a bit more $ as I live on Vancouver Island and would have to take the ferry over and back to sell this to you. Also are you atleast 6ft tall, this is a big bike and I have had a few "tall" people test ride but they are too short. ? Would be ideal you have test rode a similar bike and size so we both know your set on the bike before we make the effort to meet.

Back