"Riding On Tulsa Time"

Road Jager

My wife and I are transitioning to e-bikes. We are awaiting the delivery of our new bikes. They were ordered from Propel Electric Bikes in June. They are due in August. The owner Chris Nolte and his brother Kyle have been very helpful with our questions and selections. Our choices were the Riese & Müller 2021 Charger3 GT and Nevo3 GT. Both bikes will have the Vario CVT, Gen4 motors, belt drive and 625wH battery.
Tulsa, our hometown, has a world class trail system that also ties-together 6 or more adjoining towns. One trail head is less than 1/2mile from our home. We are very stoked to becoming part of this bike community. We add these to our electric car stable. Our local electric company allows the option to purchase electricity that is wind generated. Living in Oklahoma where "the wind comes sweepin' down the plain", it was a no brainer to go with that option to keep our transportation carbon footprint to a minimum.
I will post-up upon the receipt and initial riding impressions of the bikes.

Welcome Road Jager and the Mrs. Good luck with your purchase and we look forward to hearing from you.

Our bikes came in on Monday from Propel. And immediately after delivery it started raining. It has rained for 2 days but between storms today, after fitting the bikes, we took them for a neighborhood ride-around. Made it back to the house before another downpour which lasted 45 minutes then out came the sun. The bikes are every bit what we were hoping for and more. The team at Propel have been top-notch throughout the whole process from ordering to delivery. We are looking forward to putting some miles on them.
22599BB3-49B6-4769-851D-7C0A53D21DDE.jpeg
88902DB5-1703-48D5-B799-BD05171B55C3.jpeg

Thanks, we are looking forward to exploring Tulsa's extensive trail system. That is going to be our first outing.

We have been riding our new bikes for about 2 weeks now. These bikes really are very nice to ride. Electromotivation has really brought back the pure pleasure of riding again. I can say that we have side-stepped one of the facts of aging by having the pedal-assist option to overcome higher mileage bones and muscles. At this point we have been riding the neighborhoods and some sections of the Tulsa trail system. Our bike carrier has come in so we will be exploring more of the trails available to us. This includes meeting up with a grand-niece and nephew for a family ride.

Back