Ridge rider

Marceltt

hi guys just got my Pedego Ridge Rider. Love the bike. Just need some input on why my front disc brake squeals right out of the box. Any suggestions ?

How many miles have you put on your bike? You may need to break in your pads. If the squealing persists you can pull the pads and add a bit of anti-squeal paste to the back of the pads, just like you would on a car's brake pads.

How many miles have you put on your bike? You may need to break in your pads. If the squealing persists you can pull the pads and add a bit of anti-squeal paste to the back of the pads, just like you would on a car's brake pads.
I just got 2 miles on it. The squeezing started right away when I got it.

You're going to love this bike. It's great on pavement, fire roads, and moderate trails.
I also ordered a Bodyfloat seat post-it makes a noticeable difference on rougher terrain. The downside is the bodyfloat's price.

I'm stick just riding my road bike for a couple of weeks, because my Ridgerider's pedal sense and electric motor packed it in. Luckily, both are covered under the bike's warranty.
It will be interesting to see if anyone else who purchases a Ridgerider has problems with their pedal sense. I have around 400 miles on my bike.

You're going to love this bike. It's great on pavement, fire roads, and moderate trails.
I also ordered a Bodyfloat seat post-it makes a noticeable difference on rougher terrain. The downside is the bodyfloat's price.

I'm stick just riding my road bike for a couple of weeks, because my Ridgerider's pedal sense and electric motor packed it in. Luckily, both are covered under the bike's warranty.
It will be interesting to see if anyone else who purchases a Ridgerider has problems with their pedal sense. I have around 400 miles on my bike.
Gals that you love your bike. I love mine too. The only thing I had to do was adjust my front brake rotor. Sorry to hear your about your problems. I only have about 100 miles on mine. Keep me posted on how your bike gets fixed.

Back