Ride1Up factory tour.

I’ve had a 700 series for three years now. It’s been a great bike! I’ve changed the controller and display and have added some other things, but mechanically, the bike is original. I’ve got nothing bad to say about the bike and have recommended it to other people. This is great insight.

Impressive
Impressive yes, but far from any new ideas. Check and double check with QC and checklists is a manufacturing standard and the real shame is how many ignore proven standards.
Still they deserve recognition and respect.

The 3rd party quality check is a great move, but do they normally do that on site? Imagine working there, you work hard and earn it. Then, you see someone getting paid to check your work. They might be your cousin, but still would feel weird.

I like my $450 used Ride1Up 700; it's been a solid bike.. a bit heavy, but gets the job done every time.
I think Ride1Up is a good company, bikes are value priced and reliable; just needs more color than battleship grey.
jqzPxhu.jpg

I like my $450 used Ride1Up 700; it's been a solid bike.. a bit heavy, but gets the job done every time.
I think Ride1Up is a good company, bikes are value priced and reliable; just needs more color than battleship grey.
jqzPxhu.jpg
You got a hell of a deal for $450 bucks!

Matches my few conversations with them, and how they have handled some issues over the years. Good company to buy from, if overall you are generally comfortable with direct-to-consumer purchases for non-trivial items. I don't own one of their bikes, but I would consider them if they had the right model.

Back