Review: Electra Vale Go!

Sunday, we went for our longest ride this year and my Electra Vale 9D EQ S was a champ! No battery anxiety for this ride at all. 26 miles and over half of the battery life left. Loving my upgrade to the Vale. I did make one change recently. I gave my son the Electra rear basket (he has a Townie 7D) and bought the Electra Indigo pannier bag. With this new bag I probably didn't have to switch out the rear rack but ce la vie! I also added a really awesome rearview mirror that is so compact but also very useful. It's called a Corky Urban Mirror. It is small and fits into the end of the handlebar. It has a great convex mirror that is super adjustable. It folds into the handlebar when not using. I'm a gadget gal at heart and am always looking for just the right ones for most aspects of my life. Hope these are helpful for others, too!

Here are some pictures of the bike and the new pannier bag and the rearview mirror about half way on our ride.

Attachments

• IMG_7155.jpeg
    IMG_7155.jpeg
    737.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_7156.jpeg
    IMG_7156.jpeg
    783 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_7159.jpeg
    IMG_7159.jpeg
    385.7 KB · Views: 254
Sunday, we went for our longest ride this year and my Electra Vale 9D EQ S was a champ! No battery anxiety for this ride at all. 26 miles and over half of the battery life left. Loving my upgrade to the Vale. I did make one change recently. I gave my son the Electra rear basket (he has a Townie 7D) and bought the Electra Indigo pannier bag. With this new bag I probably didn't have to switch out the rear rack but ce la vie! I also added a really awesome rearview mirror that is so compact but also very useful. It's called a Corky Urban Mirror. It is small and fits into the end of the handlebar. It has a great convex mirror that is super adjustable. It folds into the handlebar when not using. I'm a gadget gal at heart and am always looking for just the right ones for most aspects of my life. Hope these are helpful for others, too!

Here are some pictures of the bike and the new pannier bag and the rearview mirror about half way on our ride.
Congrats. Notice any "lean to the left" when fully loaded? Assume not since e-bikes are already very heavy.

Congrats. Notice any "lean to the left" when fully loaded? Assume not since e-bikes are already very heavy.
Not really - the bag isn't too heavy so I don't notice it at all. I live in a condo and park the bike at a rack in our garage so it's handy to have a bag to sling on my shoulder to carry up items I brought down for the ride.

Back