Recommended Aftermarket Battery Charger for Aerial Kepler

Rjrolyn

Region
USA
Hi everyone. Hope all is doing well and safe. I just recently received and assembled my Kepler and since due to work schedule finally got around to it this past weekend. I have seen many posts from FB groups that the stock battery charger is just not the ideal charger. Looking to see what's recommended for an Aftermarket charger and so far I have seen some in Amazon like this one:

58.8V 5A Li-ion Charger with Multiple Safety Protections Suitable for 14S 52V Li-ion Battery Smart Battery Charger​

And one recommended this from the FB Group - https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...00027176320122!sea&curPageLogUid=8p8WMGVNtQny

I see that an adapter is also needed in order to charge the Kepler - XLR to 3Pin ST Adapter -
Looking for the safety features and that can charge the battery with no issues. Thanks in advance

The charger that comes with your bike is considered unsafe to use?
Gordon
Thanks for the reply. Just to clear things and should've made it more clear. The stock battery charger gets really hot and being a 2.5A is pretty slow. Looking for a battery charger that has a built in fan and the links i added has the fans and being @ 58.8v / 5A just needing to know if its suitable for the Kepler

I would guess it's OK if the plug is compatible with the port on your battery. It wouldn't be on my battery.

Back