Recommendation for e-bike carrier

jaizon

I'm looking for a carrier for one e-bike (Evelo Aurora Limited) that will work with my 2019 Subaru Ascent. I have tried for years but just cannot get my wife to ride. :( Any help is greatly appreciated (with either problem, ;))

I'm looking for a carrier for one e-bike (Evelo Aurora Limited) that will work with my 2019 Subaru Ascent. I have tried for years but just cannot get my wife to ride. :( Any help is greatly appreciated (with either problem, ;))
...as to the wife not being interested in riding problem, I got my wife hooked with easy fully supported cycling tours with operators like Road Scholar and Senior Cycling (we're in our 70's). Last Summer, at my wife's suggestion, we rode across Idaho's panhandle and then did a river cruise down the Snake and Columbia Rivers. She's disappointed that we haven't been able to book any trips for this year, yet.

Good luck, YMMV...😎

I bought a rocky mount solo rack for my prius, it is good for a 60 lb bike and also expandable for another lighter bike. It is very well made and much more affordable than the big name ones. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076WTCZD5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But I mostly always just use the old beater suburban with trailer and ramp. So easy and good for a half dozen bikes and people if this was not a pandemic. I can also fit a couple bikes with front wheels off in the "burb" through the rear barn doors and it has D rings installed that make it easy for tie down, I like the tinting and security aspect of being inside my vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_7667.jpg
    IMG_7667.jpg
    777.2 KB · Views: 273
Back