Received my allterrain kush Friday

Sfm629

I’m new to Ebikes. This is my first one and I love it. I’ve had a learning curve in figuring out what assist level in relation to what gear to be in when climbing hills. The bike has enough power to climb with throttle only but I want to get a workout so I’m experimenting on when to use assist and when not and at what level. All newbie issues. Put 20 miles on it the first day. What a blast.

Cool like to see your future experience with it. For me I wanted to maintain something I had to pedal as I need a workout. It does make it fun and do-able in my hilly area. Start at level 1 and see how that works how I did it. I typically use 2-3 now. Gives good battery life and plenty of zip. I just saw a video of that bike - super sweet! Looks like a blast. jelly.

I’ve mostly kept it at 1 or 2 because like you I want a workout. I’m 66 years old with 12 surgeries behind me so I really need the assist because I live at the bottom of a mountain valley so everything is up hill. But this bike is powered and geared to handle it well.

I’m new to Ebikes. This is my first one and I love it. I’ve had a learning curve in figuring out what assist level in relation to what gear to be in when climbing hills. The bike has enough power to climb with throttle only but I want to get a workout so I’m experimenting on when to use assist and when not and at what level. All newbie issues. Put 20 miles on it the first day. What a blast.

Congratulations. Did you get the 350W Mid Drive or 750W Rear Hub motor version ?

I got the 750 W rear hub motor because I need the throttle due to physical limitations plus I won’t be going up steep trails.

Back