Rear racks

does anyone know if there's an Ibera rack that fits the stepthru?

This Iberia rack will work with the Rovers. When my Rovers get here this is the one I will likely get if the Rad racks are still out of stock. It is a good price as well.

Looks like a nice rack. I'm glad I got the Topeak though as I really like the snap on case which holds all my essentials but also has the option of using panniers (that I find I use more than I thought I would) or keeping them stored and hidden on the sides.

Hi, so can i just confirm, panniers with the clip over top bar system, will fit on Topeak Uni Super Tourist Fat tyre version? I just got my Rad Rhino (rover in US) and UK panniers wont fit on the thick tubes Rad use to make their racks.

I purchased the Rad rack for my new Rover Step thru. In fact, I waited until the racks were back in stock before I purchased the bike! The kit came with the extension wire for the rear light (as you all know) BUT I quickly discovered that the frame of the Rad rack is too large of a circumference to allow my baskets to fit over the side frame! I've tried opening the clips that go over the frame but that was only minimally successful.

The other minor thing I don't like about the rack is that the extension cable to the rear light must be attached using tie/cable wraps. It would be nicer to run the wire through the rack frame - but perhaps that would increase the complexity of the rack.

In retrospect, I think I would have preferred to buy the Topeak rack with the Quicktrack system.

I really like my Ibera rear rack for my Rad Rover.It was easy to instal adits perfectly.Very reasonably priced, also.

I really like my Ibera rear rack for my Rad Rover.It was easy to instal adits perfectly.Very reasonably priced, also.

Just double-check the rack screws (and kick stand screws) because mine stated to work themselves out after a few months of trial riding. Don't over torque them because you can strips the aluminum threads easily. I used blue Loctite paste after finding mine a little loose a few times and they remained secured after +3 years once I applied the paste.

Back