Range Reading After Full Charge

MKT

What range reading are you getting after a full charge for a 400V Performance Line battery in Eco mode? Please share. This is before starting to ride the bike.

What is normal or is it time to ask for a warranty replacement?

My reading is 39 miles in Eco.

The reading is simply based upon your last/average use of the bike, and is a pretty meaningless figure.

Mine currently states 36 miles in eco and 12 in turbo. It's nothing to be concerned about. :)

Hello...

I just bought one from my friend and it shows 50 km in Eco mode. Batt is 500W. I use in "off" mode unless I need asistance but this looked me a bit strange...

What range reading are you getting after a full charge for a 400V Performance Line battery in Eco mode? Please share. This is before starting to ride the bike.

What is normal or is it time to ask for a warranty replacement?

My reading is 39 miles in Eco.

Which motor do you have? Where are you from? Important as your location may dictate which software your system runs & whether or not the full power of your motor is being unleashed.

My bike has a Performance Line CX motor & a 500Wh battery & range at eco mode is 134 miles. This is, however, a euro-spec bike limited to 250W & top speed of 25 km/hr by the installed software. The same motor is capable of way, way more if given 'permission'

Hi I am Newton in the fórum, the range value depending on previous consumption.this is calculated every 50 meters based on the current energy consumption and the remaing capacity of the battery.
BR

I think the more significant comparison is actual range at some point in the life of the battery compared to the range when new, over the same route. That is really the only way estimate the remaining battery capacity. As for the warranty, you would also need to know how many charge cycles it's been subjected to.

Back