Radwagon fixes, upgrades, modifications

I'm a bit late to this, but... Amazing upgrades, Windmill. I'm wondering if you might answer a couple of questions:

- with the TRP brakes, did you initially install them with the original 180 rotors? or 160 rotors that came with the brakes? The pics say 180 but it seems like your post says 160. And the 180s in the pics work well with the TRP brakes?

- Big ask, but I'm wondering if you could post more photos of which straps you added to the big Dutch bags. I'm very interested in these as well, for similar reasons -- all the Hey Cool E-Bike brands bags are crazy $$$, whereas the Dutch bags are $100 shipped! So I'd love to see more detail of what you altered, especially the interior straps and where the connect to, and whether you added the diagonal straps on the side, etc.

Thanks!!

Not sure if you are still on this forum but had a question. Love the bike and the mods. I'm adopting most of them. I have a RadWagon shipping next month and had a question about the seat post. You mentioned using an Extended seat post, Cansuc 450mm, which is a great idea over the telescoping one that comes stock. That said, as I understand it, the seat post diameter for a RadWagon is 34.9mm but Cansuc seems only to offer a 31.6 mm max diameter. Was that your understanding as well and you maybe needed to use a sleeve shim to make up the difference? Thanks!

Hi all, any idea on a cheap battery change on the Rad Wagon? Mine got stolen and I don't want to shell out more than I need to if I can get a generic battery from somewhere else. Thanks.

Do you get any extra speed (or range) with that clock? )Sorry, I just had to)! What is the yellow device below the seat on the lower frame? thanks!

Back