RadRover child carrier or child trailer

Rollin

Hi All

I am waiting for the arrival of my new radrover and am looking to see if anyone has installed a child seat on the rear rack or installed a child trailer. Thanks

I have a rover and regularly pull a cheapy instep 2 child trailer with my 4 yo and 2 yo in it. it works great. Im in a very hilly neighborhood...

I did have to drill the center of the trailer hitch piece that mounts to the axle on the bike because the Rover axle is very thick. (took about a minute, did it in my shed before a ride)

Thanks Racer81. I have schwinn child trailer I use now. It sounds like it has a similar type of hitch mount as your instep. I am hoping it would be something simple like that.

Antia, does your husband have the rack on the back that it mounted to or is it the kind that has attaches to the seat post.

I have a 5 year old and 2 year old. currently the 2 year old rides in front in an Ibert and she rides in the trailer. I am thinking of moving him to the back on this bike so he can't mess with the display or try to control the throttle.

Antia, does your husband have the rack on the back that it mounted to or is it the kind that has attaches to the seat post.

I have a 5 year old and 2 year old. currently the 2 year old rides in front in an Ibert and she rides in the trailer. I am thinking of moving him to the back on this bike so he can't mess with the display or try to control the throttle.

The seat is mounted on the rack in the back (there is some type of adaptor, but I forget the details). Both our 2 and 4 year old have ridden in the seat btw, it works well.

Back