Radcity 4

Adrian.s

Can anyone confirm if they have a radcity 4 and are about 5.7 ? Id like to to know if their comfortable with handlebars and seating position?debateing if i d be better off with a radmission please no need to answer picked up the mission

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if they have a radcity 4 and are about 5.7 ? Id like to to know if their comfortable with handlebars and seating position?debateing if i d be better off with a radmission please no need to answer picked up the mission
I'm 6" and have a 31 inch inseam. The Rad City fits me....barely. It is a big bike, but depending on your experience and skill level, it can fit just fine!

Thanks thats what i was worried about online you really cant telll👍🤓i bought a rad mission yesterday just as they upped the price lolll its the closest i saw to a regular 10speed happy trails thks for your input
Great! Let us all know how the Rad Mission rides. I was hesitant to get the Mission to take off road because single speed and hills don't do well for me! Taking the Rad City on a fifty mile ride Sunday! Woo Hoo!

Back