RAcktime Rack for Como 5

Interestingly the only class 4 Como that I saw in the east came with lights on the fenders and both the front and rear racks.My Como 3s came pretty bare. Just lights and tcd displays..
My favorite is the south american Como with front suspension fork plus class three top speed. No pizza rack though. I'll see if i have a link.

I don’t think those are standard. The last one I bought had no racks.
Racktime standit is what you want . The lightit is ok if you are forced to use it as with the Vado. Otherwise you need to go to the racktime webpage and read the tire width specs. GL

Racktime standit is what you want . The lightit is ok if you are forced to use it as with the Vado. Otherwise you need to go to the racktime webpage and read the tire width specs. GL
Thanks so much! Once my bike arrives I’ll measure and take a look.

Thanks so much! Once my bike arrives I’ll measure and take a look.
racks are either 3.5" or 5" With a Como u want the 5 incher Watch this Video 1/2 way or so thru it. they show a Como 5 with the rack you want .

racks are either 3.5" or 5" With a Como u want the 5 incher Watch this Video 1/2 way or so thru it. they show a Como 5 with the rack you want .
Thank you! This is really helpful. It’s looking like the Como they had in stock has a bad motor, so we’re waiting on a replacement. Gives me time to order a rack, though!

Did you end up with a rack Alicia? I'm still looking also. I am pretty short as well! I'm leaning towards a Topeak with longer bolts. Too bad Como doesn't sell a rack specific and easy! :)

Did you end up with a rack Alicia? I'm still looking also. I am pretty short as well! I'm leaning towards a Topeak with longer bolts. Too bad Como doesn't sell a rack specific and easy! :)
If you have a small size frame the Topeak rack may be too close to the seat and make attaching a bag difficult. My wife's bag kept coming unlocked because it was hitting the back of her seat. Topeak racks fit and work fine on larger Specialized frames.

Well, haven’t heard from you in a while. I assume you are fully recovered from your fall and ready to ride!👍

I ended up with the Topeak and some bolts I picked up from the hardware store. Also bought the longer mounting arms. It’s been working great!

Hi Dallant,
I am pretty good! I've been so busy I can hardly get over here but am hoping to show up more now days. Some of my volunteer work ends in the end of June. Yippee! How's everyone doing? I'm glad the Topeak worked out for ya. You like it better than the Roll Rack you rack? I've had my bike out once already! I'm all healed up. What a time that was! Looking to not repeat the experience this year! lol.

Hi Dallant,
I am pretty good! I've been so busy I can hardly get over here but am hoping to show up more now days. Some of my volunteer work ends in the end of June. Yippee! How's everyone doing? I'm glad the Topeak worked out for ya. You like it better than the Roll Rack you rack? I've had my bike out once already! I'm all healed up. What a time that was! Looking to not repeat the experience this year! lol.
I feel like the roll rack might hold up to longer wear/tear than my Topeak, but the Topeak fits better with less fuss if you use the longer arms. The downside is that the Topeak arms are chrome versus the black rack, but it might be worth spray painting for looks. (I still need to do this to mine.)

Hi Dallant,
Folks are fine here though some have had crashes like you did. Lots of shortages as far as ebikes, batteries, parts, etc. - good to see you’re sitting up and taking nourishment!😎👍

Back