Quick-E+

I had found that site before that's why I was asking the question because it said for 2019 it was $1790... that price is not correct for here in Hawaii because everything here is shipped in and it always adds $200-500 to MSRP even used ..... costs of living in paradise lol
Okay, considering the paradise status, that Quick E+ might not be such a bad deal. The Yamaha motor is a blast to ride, and reliable. For that price, I would probably pull the trigger.....

Sounds like a great deal. Got mine used for the same price of $2200 back in March 2020, with 100 miles on the ODS, mine came with metal panniers that I didn't use, and chose to buy regular panniers. Mine is still going strong without any issues. Last year did upgrade to a Redshift stem and seat post for comfort. I also have a Specialized Creo so that gets most of my usage, and the Quick-E still has relatively low mileage. That brand new 2022 Trek Allant 7s stagger does sound like a good deal though, since it includes a warranty.
wanted to ask you did that chain guard from amazon work?

1671163777578.png
1671163753874.png

oh okay, gotcha......
I got the bike for 2K and I scored the guy owned a touring company and a company building/repairing electric custom bikes this one was his personal one and he took good care, he's the guy that the LBS shops if they can't fix something they send it to him, told me if anything is wrong just contact him, he also gave me the rundown on the local Giant shop here and told me they are really good. This is good because they are right down the road from my house.

Does anyone have a digital copy of the owner's manual? or we i could find one online

Back