Question on the Specialized Ride App

purdueboiler87

I've had my Como for about 3 weeks now. I use the Ride app to track my ride and I have it sync to my Strava account, that seems to work fine. I noticed if I open the Ride app and go to Gear > Bikes and then click on my bike, the Hours number seems way off. I assume this is the number of hours the bike has been on? Right now my app shows 16 rides and 180.7 hours. Does the hours value not work or do I just not understand what it is suppose to be showing?

Attachments

• IMG_EB05FB7AD52A-1.jpeg
    IMG_EB05FB7AD52A-1.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 327
I use the 'mission control' app with my Vado (and she uses mission control with her Como): not seen this one...I'll have to look into. I know that mission control and strava can sometimes fail to sync...

Having now looked at the Ride app: this doesn't have nearly the functionality of the 'mission control' app. and they seem to be unrelated (for example: the Ride app thinks I have zero miles on the bike; so the data is apparently not shared between apps).

My 2 cents would be to at least take a look at the Mission Control app and see if this is any improvement.

Back