[Question] Is anyone using the Luna Cycle Advanced Charger with the Juiced Bike RCS 52v 19.2Ah battery?

snakedoctor

Region
USA
I'd like to buy this charger so I can properly take care of my battery (charging to 80%) but they don't sell an adapter for the XLR plug. I'm not super electrically savvy but I can splice cables if necessary. Is anyone using this charger with their RCS 52V 19.2Ah battery and have you successfully made an adapter? They sell the XT60 connectors with pigtails that should make things a little easier but wanted to see if anyone had any additional information.

Thanks!

Yes. I bought the correct connector online. Can't remember from whom. But it works. Truthfully, I wouldn't buy the Luna again. Just charge fully with the O.E. charger and go for a short ride to bleed off the top couple of volts. JMHO!

Yes. I bought the correct connector online. Can't remember from whom. But it works. Truthfully, I wouldn't buy the Luna again. Just charge fully with the O.E. charger and go for a short ride to bleed off the top couple of volts. JMHO!
Any reason why you say you wouldn't buy it again?

Back