Proud new Gazelle C8 Owner

Sunnyaunt

Region
USA
Hi there, I'm Diane from north San Diego county and after (what felt like) months of research, I finally bought a Gazelle Ultimate C8 and I'm in love :)
This forum and the EBR videos were instrumental in helping me make my decision, so thank you all.
I had the Purion upgraded to the Nyon and I changed out the stock tires to something with a bit more grip for some of the trails I'm doing. I'm looking for a front basket at the moment, with a mount that will fit around (or maybe in between) the light and controller mounts.
I've had some health issues earlier this year, and am finally feeling well enough to get back to enjoying riding a bike. It's just an amazing experience and I'm loving every minute of it. Now trying to talk my husband into getting one too.
Nice to meet you all.

c8 with Nyon display.jpg
Gazelle C8 with stock tires.jpg

Welcome. Nice Bike!
I am not sure about the reflector mount under the light, but this should clear the headlight and is removable for shopping.

What a beautiful bike! Congrats on this exciting purchase.

You should consider writing your own mini-review in this thread or on the forum. I'd be very interested in reading about your experience with the Gazelle C8 once you put some more miles on it.

Hi Sunnyaunt, hope you are feeling well and putting miles on your Gazelle.
I am swapping the stock Purion with the Nyon2 on my gf's Gazelle C8 (I think the setup is similar to yours). Could you please take more pics and/or describe how the stock light was integrated with the Nyon? Is it an exact fit (i.e. the Nyon's top bracket and the light's bottom bracket fit together)? Thank you!

Back