Project 529 stolen bikes

steve mercier

Vancouver police recovered 148 stolen bikes in a storage locker this week. They were able to quickly reunite owners of 30 bikes who had signed up to Project 529 . . Everyone should google Project 529 and sign up online. It is free and it is available in North America. Over 1600 bikes have been reported stolen in Vancouver alone this year. https://project529.com/garage/

Last edited:
I'm guessing that probably 80% of bikes are stolen to support drug addictions. Why not put the addicts in a pit and toss in the drugs. They get their fix and can't hurt others. Sorry that this seems mean but I do tend to be socially liberal but I have no clue why people feel that drugs will ever make their lives better.

I'm guessing that probably 80% of bikes are stolen to support drug addictions. Why not put the addicts in a pit and toss in the drugs. They get their fix and can't hurt others. Sorry that this seems mean but I do tend to be socially liberal but I have no clue why people feel that drugs will ever make their lives better.
:mad:
How about putting Big Pharma in the pit. Punish the pusher and profiteer, not the victims.

Back