ProdecoTech Videos

Those bikes look really good with a battery not hanging off the back anymore.... and $400 for a replacement battery, that's about half of what a some other companies charge.

These guys are doing a good job and deserve to succeed big time!

One of my Phantom V5 owners to his new electric bike into a high end bike shop. The owner told him he will never work on any electric bike, not even adjust the brakes. Wouldn't even sell him accessories like lights. I call it the Lance Armstrong syndrome. (Middle Age Men in Lycra)

Those bikes look really good with a battery not hanging off the back anymore.... and $400 for a replacement battery, that's about half of what a some other companies charge.

These guys are doing a good job and deserve to succeed big time!

I've had my X3 for 16 months. Solid bike. No problems, beyond the lousy rear tire replacement. That's a very nice surprise on the battery for the new model. The old design, with bulky and heavy LiFePo cells was a decent compromise a couple of years ago. I don't see the older X3 with the big battery, the 16 AH. They offer it with the 12 AH, and you save some money going that route.

Back