Powerful Fat Tire E-bike w/ Torque sensor from Juiced Bikes

Me too. 17.4 battery too. Same motor as Luna Apex and Yes, you can change to 3" wheels. Roshan answered all my questions. He called me back and replied to my follow up email tonight. I saw a rad-rover on vacation and thought wow that is cool, researched found Juiced seemed even cooler and certainly faster, purchased in July, was ok with Sept delivery delay, thought Juiced was the best and worth the wait. Once it hit a November delivery date, I started researching again and while this costs more, I think I am getting more (speed/ torque, rack, fenders and some piece of mind. I too can stop researching. It was a fun 4 months. Thank you all for your posts. Evelo looks cool too, but now we are talkin $3899 - but very good 4 year warranty. I think I did the best I could for my needs and budget. Good luck

Me too. 17.4 battery too. Same motor as Luna Apex and Yes, you can change to 3" wheels. Roshan answered all my questions. He called me back and replied to my follow up email tonight. I saw a rad-rover on vacation and thought wow that is cool, researched found Juiced seemed even cooler and certainly faster, purchased in July, was ok with Sept delivery delay, thought Juiced was the best and worth the wait. Once it hit a November delivery date, I started researching again and while this costs more, I think I am getting more (speed/ torque, rack, fenders and some piece of mind. I too can stop researching. It was a fun 4 months. Thank you all for your posts. Evelo looks cool too, but now we are talkin $3899 - but very good 4 year warranty. I think I did the best I could for my needs and budget. Good luck
What kind of timetable did he give you to expect the Juggernaut?

They said it was in stock and they offer 3 day shipping. I am assuming with Monday Holiday, if it ships today, Tues delivery, if it ships Tues, Fri 10/13 the latest.
Tforan and Coach - did you get a "your item has shipped" email yet?

They said it was in stock and they offer 3 day shipping. I am assuming with Monday Holiday, if it ships today, Tues delivery, if it ships Tues, Fri 10/13 the latest.

No, not yet. I was figuring on about two weeks, but hopefully sooner.

I have yet to receive the "item has shipped" email. I'll post once I receive it. Then I guess I'll have to post a detailed review over in the Biktrix forum!!

I have yet to receive the "item has shipped" email. I'll post once I receive it. Then I guess I'll have to post a detailed review over in the Biktrix forum!!

Me too. I don't want to hi-jack this thread anymore. I'm sure the Hyperfat will be a tremendous bike.

Just to close the loop - Roshan just called me and said they are building my bike now and if I'd like a 48V 20ah battery instead of the 48V 17.4ah battery. I said "Yes indeed!!!!!" He said bike will be built and boxed up today and I can expect next week. I believe the cost for the 48V 20ah upgrade will be $200 more.

Just to close the loop - Roshan just called me and said they are building my bike now and if I'd like a 48V 20ah battery instead of the 48V 17.4ah battery. I said "Yes indeed!!!!!" He said bike will be built and boxed up today and I can expect next week. I believe the cost for the 48V 20ah upgrade will be $200 more.

Same with me. I went with 20ah. :)

Biktrix looks great and affordable. I am glad, however, despite the delay, that I decided bikes with the 20mph limit were a deal-breaker for me. As I said, I take the lane whenever possible, and plan to drive Hyperfat like a moped or car.

Juggernaut Mx Ultra has the same mid drive as the Luna Apex ( 40mph according to luna site.). color display too. Went for the 20ah also today. If Biktrix has a forum page I will shift to that one. I am sure in time Tora will have great bike too. I like his stlye. I researched the heck out of these things and like computers back in the day, every 6 mos or so there are more advances. I think Roshan has it goin' on, and should make a new video highlighting these bikes.

Making progress...

Attachments

• HF1 Assembly 1.jpg
    HF1 Assembly 1.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 430
Back