Pausing motor while shifting - physical motor cutoff switch

I’m thinking they were a really slow selling product. Calling to see if there is any stock.
I just saw them on the site a few days ago when I bought a Lekkie chainring from them for my Lizzard King. In stock. $16. In the BBSHD section near the bottom.

For the WW folks: These switches are very easy to use. I've had mine on the bike I installed it on since 2017 with no sign of wear. I have bought generics before to try and wire them in to different bikes for different purposes and the teeny tiny wires inside make for a difficult job. You're lucky to get these made for your motors as they are unicorns otherwise.

I just saw them on the site a few days ago when I bought a Lekkie chainring from them for my Lizzard King. In stock. $16. In the BBSHD section near the bottom.

For the WW folks: These switches are very easy to use. I've had mine on the bike I installed it on since 2017 with no sign of wear. I have bought generics before to try and wire them in to different bikes for different purposes and the teeny tiny wires inside make for a difficult job. You're lucky to get these made for your motors as they are unicorns otherwise.
Yes. Just a bad description for a Google search.

Something i mentioned in the Bosch section:

Back