Part Number for New Specialized Creo SL Handlebar Remote Buttons

Here's a couple of photos posted on the Facebook Creo page, and two (2) different descriptions and PN's. Apparently one button increases assist mode, and one button decreases assist mode.

Quote 1:

"Brett Cruickshank according to Spesh - yes. They said ‘Yes, the new remotes can be fitted to other models of Creo's - These attach to the TCU (top tube display) via a split cable.

We should have these in stock around mid November (UK), and the parts number will be S216800011’. Hope this helps."

Quote 2:

"New handlebar remote buttons coming soon. SBC part # 98921-5710, allows you to adjust the power modes with ease, place buttons anywhere on your handlebar."

Attachments

Once again, not sure of US part number - but UK is 98921-5710.

1617664676047.png

1617664700145.png

I am a newbie with the Creo. Is there any solution to change assist mode with the Di2 hood buttons?

Maybe use the above turbo remote buttons as kind of an adapter to connect the TCU to the Di2 hood buttons?

I am a newbie with the Creo. Is there any solution to change assist mode with the Di2 hood buttons?

Maybe use the above turbo remote buttons as kind of an adapter to connect the TCU to the Di2 hood buttons?
Check the thread below. Somewhere in the several pages they've adapted a Left side Di2 shifter. I don't know if they had success with the hood buttons but the people that have tried are there.

It works perfect :)

Wunderbar (spellcheck wants that to be "underwear!") - I caught that word. But my college German was poor years ago and 50 years later is even "wurst!"

But I can tell, someone is happy.

There is a (poor) subtitles. :) for that you must watch on youtube.

Last edited:
Back