Panniers for Aurora Limited

Tupac

My new bike is on it's way and I'm looking for commuter panniers for wet Seattle weather than could hold a laptop and other office items.

Was told the tubing on the rack is rectangular and should fit a 20mm adaptor and that the dimensions are about 6" X 17"

Any suggestions about good options or particulars about attaching them to this particular model that I should know about?

There are a plethora of panniers available. Mine is made by Banjo Brothers and is more of a saddle bag that hangs down on both sides. There is room for two laptops plus tools, food, water or anything else you care to pack.
Banjo 1.jpg
My wife's is also a Banjo. It has zippers that release the flaps to hang down if preferred. It doesn't hold as much as mine but is perfect for her.
Banjo 2.jpg

There are a plethora of panniers available. Mine is made by Banjo Brothers and is more of a saddle bag that hangs down on both sides. There is room for two laptops plus tools, food, water or anything else you care to pack.
View attachment 51949
My wife's is also a Banjo. It has zippers that release the flaps to hang down if preferred. It doesn't hold as much as mine but is perfect for her.
View attachment 51951Hey thanks. I understand the Evelo Aurora Ltd has unique racks with rectangular beams. Have you used these on them?

My Aurora battery sits on the rear rack. The battery is flat on top and somewhat curved on the side. It slips into the rack from the top and it has a sprung keeper for the pannier. Without that keeper you would have to rig something to keep the pannier in place. They don't make the batteries like that anymore.

Back