Pacific NW (Seattle) E-Bike riders

Barkme Wolf

I am a noobie to the E-bike experience so I set up a group on Facebook hoping to meet enthusiasts from the area to exchange tips and hook up for group rides or camping trips.

If you live in the Pacific NW and use Facebook please check it out. I keep things positive and try to upload content everyone will enjoy. Right now there are only 4 members. Me and a friend who rides an electric bike for commuting around Seattle and my buddy who said he will go camping with me (but doesn't bike). The 4th member is me again (don't ask, facebook is goofy).

All my friends ride human powered bikes but because of my bad back and bad knee (and the staples in my lung) I find it just a little tricky. I am hoping the e-bike will bring me some independence I have not had in a long time.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EZERIDERSNW/

I've been researching ebikes lately, and I'm an hour North of Everett. Figured it wouldn't hurt to try joining your enthusiasts group on Facebook.

Great. I just deleted a request from a blank account. I apologize if it was yours. As admin, I vet the requests to make sure the group does not become a haven for Ray Ban ads. If the profile has no valid information the request is denied. Feel free to visit the group. I try to share videos and articles about e-bikes, bicycle commuting and my personal biking experiences.

You are correct.

FB Profile Page.jpg

Favor me this and request again. From my end it said 0 friends 0 posts, so I was skeptical.
Looking over your posts here you would be an asset. None of us in the group knows much about bikes. When I say none of us I mean both of us. I post most of the content and there is a friend who also has an e-bike from Seattle. The third member joined because he and I are going camping soon. Me on my bike so he joined to keep up on my progress.

I read your post here after I deleted your request> I tried to find you again to invite you but no one is answering to Korvus.

Back