Orbea Gain M30e X35+ Or Orbea gain M30e X20 ? Or a Scott Eride 30 with X20 ?

Moss

Region
United Kingdom
Ready to buy my first Road eBike , OG M30e X35+ £3700? Or OG M30e X20 £5000 or maybe a Scott Addict Eride 30 X20 £4850
Advice appreciated on first purchase of E-road bike, Money is tight at present and would need to us a big chunk of our savings to purchase one of the above listed bikes.
Thanks
Moss

If you can go with the extra cost, I'd recommend the X20 motor over the X35. The torque sensor is a big plus and I like the quick disconnect for the back wheel.

Decided not to buy a £5000 + e-bike; so bit the bullet and bought an Orbea Gain D30 as my first e-bike. Should arrive tomorrow ?

Ready to buy my first Road eBike , OG M30e X35+ £3700? Or OG M30e X20 £5000 or maybe a Scott Addict Eride 30 X20 £4850
Advice appreciated on first purchase of E-road bike, Money is tight at present and would need to us a big chunk of our savings to purchase one of the above listed bikes.
Thanks
Moss
I wouldn’t buy any of them. I’ve had nothing but issues with both systems over past three years. Scott eride addict 30 has been back for warranty replacement since end of jan. still nothing back from them.

Back