Old/New E bike addict

I am not Evil

Hello from upstate New York. I consider myself an old E bike lover because I love to tinker so back in 2014 I built solar powered e mountain bike then in 2016 while riding it a car smashed into me. Long story short the bike as well as my body was trashed. I still wanteed to be able to get ariund by myself so I bought a M2S all terain 750 fat tire e bike and love it so I am again hooked on these things. Looking for advice on bike insurance do to 2 days after recieving my bike it was stolen. Any one ever use bicycle insurance? Awaiting for the arrival of my new 750 and thanks for reading.

@I am not Evil, I've never used bike insurance; however, many other members have with good results. Glad that you've healed from your accident; been hit head on by a drunk driver myself and it was no fun but I'm still here :) and glad for my ebikes for a lot of reasons. Use the Search box at the upper right corner in every page to find links about bike insurance; there's been a number of posts about that over the last couple of years.

Hey, it is better to get a bike insurance, to make sure that you and your bike is safe. My friend bought the bike last year and met with an accident, the motorcycle direct insurance helped him cover all the loss. You can get the desired plan for your bike with the additional info from expert agents, to ensure protection.

@I am not Evil, I've never used bike insurance; however, many other members have with good results. Glad that you've healed from your accident; been hit head on by a drunk driver myself and it was no fun but I'm still here :) and glad for my ebikes for a lot of reasons. Use the Search box at the upper right corner in every page to find links about bike insurance; there's been a number of posts about that over the last couple of years.

Wow Ann-Sorry to hear about your accident. Many of us have had our bad falls, scratches and bruises. I myself was put out of commission for awhile from doing my routine bike workout. It really hurts, however we always try to find a way to pickup and start moving again. Makes you stronger. I now try to stick to bike trails only and limit my use of shared roads in traffic as much as possible.

Sounds like bike insurance is a great idea and something to consider. Thanks to all for the heads up!! As always ride safe!

Back