No one has any idea on how to get an extra battery?

Sort which battery case and connectors were used to build your bike.

Nope, sorry. I've never seen an IGO Discovery. Hard to believe that a dealer would not want to sell a battery pack. You went to the dealer you bought it from? Maybe ask IGO on their Facebook page?

Last edited:
Contact iGo their prices are really decent

+1 866-996-6686 it's best to buy directly from them as it's guaranteed to work with your bike. Are you wanting a second battery or did something happen to the OEM one?

No problem with current battery or bike. Just looking at much longer trips. Worried a little bit that I might not be able to get one later on. Someone posted that they did not make the one that fit their bike anymore. Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciate it.

No problem with current battery or bike. Just looking at much longer trips. Worried a little bit that I might not be able to get one later on. Someone posted that they did not make the one that fit their bike anymore. Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciate it.

Hope it pans out!

I got a second battery for the same reason. I have the 20 x 4“ fat Royal. I can double the range and these two batteries will probably last as long as the bike itself, or me for that matter:). I also see reports from time to time from people who can no longer get proprietary batteries, from many brands.

Back