Nimble in city traffic and good for long distance ?

e-boy

Something like the Giant Quick E + could fit the brief , if the distance range was enough ; min 60 miles per charge .
A plus if it has a suspension fork .

Take a look at the Juiced Bikes CrossCurrent X. 60 miles easily, suspension fork, very fine controller and software, Marathon Plus tires, nimble as all get-out.

I bought a 2019 Quick-E+, quite nimble and great in the city. The fattish tyres do a good job of soaking up the bumps too.

To give you an idea on range for it, I'm 220lb. Bike and load is ~60lb. Yesterday I did a 50 mile ride mainly using Eco+ mode with some short spurts of Normal and Sport+ in a mix of hills and flat. Got home with 30 mile Eco+ range left. If you're lighter than me you'll get further.

I go along with Bruce, take a look at the Juiced Cross Current S or X.

++1

If range is what you want, the juiced CCX seems to be the cream of the crop, not aware of any other 'single battery' ebike that can match it other than stromer.

I have one on order specifically for this purpose

I have done 50 miles on my Bulls Evo brose motor eMTB with 675WH battery easily but I had to manage the battery by using lower assist levels. I ride my bikes for fitness.

Giant Quick E+ is a great ebike, almost got one, great specs

Min 60 miles is pushing it on any ebike, need more details on your expectations

Last edited:
Take a look at the Juiced Bikes CrossCurrent X. 60 miles easily, suspension fork, very fine controller and software, Marathon Plus tires, nimble as all get-out.
Hey Bruce, brand new at all of this Ebike world however, even though I'm a newbie I agree wholeheartedly about the CrossCurrent X. I'm in the process of purchasing my first ebike EVER. That said; I don't see anything in the market that even comes close to this new CCX. I'm learning more & more with each new day and I keep coming back to Juiced, not to mention, all of the reviews I've seen so far are nothing but Great, GR8 - GREAT! I plan on pulling the trigger on my new bike purchase in like 4 to 5 months. Any information you can share with me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks buddy. ?

Hey Bruce, brand new at all of this Ebike world however, even though I'm a newbie I agree wholeheartedly about the CrossCurrent X. I'm in the process of purchasing my first ebike EVER. That said; I don't see anything in the market that even comes close to this new CCX. I'm learning more & more with each new day and I keep coming back to Juiced, not to mention, all of the reviews I've seen so far are nothing but Great, GR8 - GREAT! I plan on pulling the trigger on my new bike purchase in like 4 to 5 months. Any information you can share with me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks buddy. ?
Go to the Juiced Bikes sub-forum and read away. Just be aware that you get a lot more posts from people with gripes than from happy customers with no problems. Some of the gripes are legit, if overdone at times. My take is that Juiced had a major jump in sales -- that part is no guess, they really did -- and quality control and customer service didn't keep up. If you're looking to buy in 3-4 months, they should be all caught up on both fronts. Same thing happened with the CCS when it first came out. I was one of the many lucky ones who hasn't had a problem.

Thanks Bruce, I most certainly will. Would you happen to have a link to the juiced-sub-forum. If not, I'll surely find it. ?

Back