New Safety and Comfort Accessories

Gort

I recently added a Busch & Muller 913 handlebar mirror $44, and an Ergon SC Core Prime saddle $149. Mirror is easy to mount to the stock Ergon grips which I love, and provides a nice wide viewing angle. The Ergon SC Core Prime saddle is pricey but worth it, as it's very comfortable and a big improvement over the stock saddle.

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpeg
    IMG_0585.jpeg
    435.3 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0586.jpeg
    IMG_0586.jpeg
    791.9 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0587.jpeg
    IMG_0587.jpeg
    539 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_0588.jpeg
    IMG_0588.jpeg
    304.4 KB · Views: 406
I recently added a Busch & Muller 913 handlebar mirror $44, and an Ergon SC Core Prime saddle $149. Mirror is easy to mount to the stock Ergon grips which I love, and provides a nice wide viewing angle. The Ergon SC Core Prime saddle is pricey but worth it, as it's very comfortable and a big improvement over the stock saddle.
Very nice!

Others have spoken highly re both Ergon grips and saddles. All of our bikes have their grips with bar ends. I just got one of their Core Prime saddles but haven't mounted it yet.

I've used a helmet mounted mirror for years. Can't ride without it. I recently added handle bar mounted mirrors to the ebike. I'm still getting accostomed to them, but they are growing on me.

Back