New RM owner

LSantana954

Region
USA
Hello guys. Just purchased a delite4 GX rohloff HS couple of days ago. Unfortunately the bike won't be at my for a couple of weeks and I'll be out of town tillid Aug.
This is my first Ebike and will be mainly used for commuting and weekends rides
I've been trying to get the bike registered on RM site and I keep getting an error when it comes to the postal code. I'm entering my zip code and it's not accepting it. Is there something I'm missing?

Nice buy, nice bike. If I recall correctly, I couldn't register my bike until I received it from the dealer, but I may have that wrong. I suggest contacting Riese and Muller for advice.

The shop has sent me all the bike info, serial and frame number, needed to register it's just an issue with entering my zip code.
I've sent riese and muller an email, awaiting their reply

So just got into town and finally saw the bike since having it delivered, absolutely beautiful bicycle. So I was looking at what came with the bike and the owners manual and seem like a lot of things are to be set up and done at the shop, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to do that.
Couple of the items I have no idea what they're for. There was a sheet of what appears to be some black squared stickers and a small black plastic piece that was in a small plastic bag, what are these items for?

So just got into town and finally saw the bike since having it delivered, absolutely beautiful bicycle. So I was looking at what came with the bike and the owners manual and seem like a lot of things are to be set up and done at the shop, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to do that.
Couple of the items I have no idea what they're for. There was a sheet of what appears to be some black squared stickers and a small black plastic piece that was in a small plastic bag, what are these items for?
Haha they were in mine too. No idea what they were for either !

the stikers are anti-abrasion like mentioned above. The small plastic piece is to lock the kiox to the mount. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• 5360361e-8480-44c7-99f4-3636882c1247.jpg
    5360361e-8480-44c7-99f4-3636882c1247.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20240816_183400.jpg
    20240816_183400.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 57
In time you will likely want to explore different saddle and pedal options as the stock pedals are basic, and the seat personal. Potentially the same with tyres, cranks and mirrors. Plenty of posts on this forum covering all of these upgrade options with recommendations. Have fun, it’s a great bike.

Back