New Radwagon has clicking sound in back wheel

CargoEd

I just got my Rad Wagon and assembled it myself. I had to realign the disk brakes and fix the gearing which I did with help of lots of Youtube videos.

However even after that is a loud series of clicking sound when the back wheel spins. It clicks even when I spin it slowly off the ground and when I ride it, its very loud any annoying. It sounds like its getting worse and more places are clicking. It sounds like someone is spinning the wheel in Wheel of Fortune. It sounds like it is coming from the hub but it definitely sounds loudest when the wheel is at a certain part of the the full rotation.

This is a brand new bike so its frustrating that its happening and I don't want to ride it in case it gets worse. Rad Power Bikes is not responding to my calls and emails and local bike shops don't want to touch it saying that they don't work on electric bikes so I'm even more frustrated. Can anyone help?

I just got my Rad Wagon and assembled it myself. I had to realign the disk brakes and fix the gearing which I did with help of lots of Youtube videos.

However even after that is a loud series of clicking sound when the back wheel spins. It clicks even when I spin it slowly off the ground and when I ride it, its very loud any annoying. It sounds like its getting worse and more places are clicking. It sounds like someone is spinning the wheel in Wheel of Fortune. It sounds like it is coming from the hub but it definitely sounds loudest when the wheel is at a certain part of the the full rotation.

This is a brand new bike so its frustrating that its happening and I don't want to ride it in case it gets worse. Rad Power Bikes is not responding to my calls and emails and local bike shops don't want to touch it saying that they don't work on electric bikes so I'm even more frustrated. Can anyone help?
Sounds like your derailer needs adjusted. Is it shifting properly ?

How much bike experience do you have? Is it a different noise than the freewheel? Does it click when you spin the wheel in both directions? It clicks when the chain is spinning it and when you spin it with your hand? Does it change under electrical power? A video would sure help us help you.

If I spin the wheel very slowly, you can hear clicks. I can made it click one at a time when spinning slowly. It sounds like the wheel from Wheel of fortune.

Either the freewheel or the motor. Just reread your first post, what do you mean by fix the gearing after assembly? What did you do or fix?

I just checked out my wheel with velofix and it's definitely the hub. I spoke with Rad bikes and they are going to send me a new motor. Bummer, I have to wait another week to ride my bike.

Here is a video of the hub noise:

Back