New Pedego Owners

S Mac

My wife and I rode and raced mountain bikes in PHX, but life took us in a different direction. So twenty five years later we started to get the bug to ride again and a friend of ours introduced us to Pedego and we were hooked. We have shifted from trails to street and a little sand as we have relocated to the Virginia Beach area. We are hoping to read and share with the eBike community on these forums. Take Care All! S Mac

Welcome to the forum!
Check out the Pedego sub forum for posts specific to your bike brand.

I live in Inverness,Scotland and in april 2021 i purchased a new Pedego Comfort Cruiser bright lime green color and i have been getting nice comments from people telling me its a nice bike,i like the bike but the disc brakes could be better there slow in stoping and i see that hydraulic brakes are better,i remember bikes in the 1970s had rubber brake blocks and they were exellent at stoping the bike and i was thinking of making my own disc brake pads from rubber,i would like to hear from other people in the U.K. who have purchased a Pedego bike,i like watching Kurt on EBR YouTube bike review videos.

Welcome to EBR S Mac....and Highlander2021. Lots of great contacts here in the present day as well as tons of info searchable from past conversations.

My wife and I started our odyssey into ebikes by renting Pedego and then buying her a Pedego Ridge Rider mountain bike. We love the trails and fire roads - exploring nature away from automobiles.

Highlander you might want to start more simple. Are the brakes broken in properly (conditioned)? After that disk brake pads with different composition can usually be purchased. And etc. More knowledgeable people than I can weigh in and or youtube vid have step by step insight.

Enjoy the new opening that Ebiking provides.

Back