New old guy in SE Tennessee

BMXPremium

Region
USA
Hello all,
Recently purchased a couple Lectric XPremiums for myself and my wife. We are a young and active 66 and 63. We already have 100 miles on our bikes and our second ride was 7 miles up a mountain! It was hard but we made it! We wouldn't have been able to do the first 1/4 mile on our regular bikes. Coming down the mountain was pretty crazy and I am very thankful for hydraulic brakes! By the way. I weigh 250 and had our little dog in a milk crate on the front rack. Our next mission is to go to Smoky Mtn National Park and do the Cades Cove loop. They close the loop to cars every Wednesday morning for bikes and hikes. Look it up if your not familiar. One of the prettiest places in Tennessee! Eleven miles of scenic beauty and wildlife.
My handle comes from the Turtleneck stem BMX bar setup from DavidBrandNew on YouTube. Its a great mod and allow infinite adjustment of the handlebars. Not to mention a few more inches of width and it still folds perfectly all without that giraffe neck setup that comes stock!
16885697343778131239296355730491.jpg

Last edited:
Back