New Moscow

Aparsons

After 25 years, I am returning to cycling. I Purchased a Moscow this week and I found out a night later my son purchased a Prague. I predict fun times ahead. I was wondering is there a particular part I should order and have at the ready. I assume extra tire tubes would be high on the list.
Thanks A

I purchased a softer seat, a suspension seat post (redshift shockstop and a shim), a handle bar mirror, a handle bar phone holder, a crank guard and the NCM rear rack/front light assembly. Don’t forget the Chain lube and pedal/seat post grease.

Thank you, I am good with the accessories, but i did forget chain lube. I was thinking more along the lines of a replacement part.

The only thing that i think is vulnerable outside of warranty items, would be the tires, chain and pedals. But even if the chain breaks or pedals fall off (which they shouldn’t) the bike can still work just on the throttle to get back to your home base. If the tires go, you are in trouble.

Hi Parsons,
I don't know what your bike's display unit is but the C7 is a lot better than the L7 used on the cheaper bike.

Back