Madbadger

hi me and the wife have jumped ship onto Haibike hard sevens. Wow what a fanrastic bike, not stopped riding since ergot them last week. Done well over 100 miles now, didn't manage that in 2 years on the normal bikes we had. Brought us so much freedom, and it's now a pleasure to ride a bike.

Kev

Cool! I love the Haibikes, did you get the SDURO models with Bosch motors? Sounds like you might have the same bikes as these long distance trekkers from Germany... If you keep up those long rides maybe you'll end up crossing the country someday too :p

We live in Worksop nr Sheffield, we have access to clumber park and Sherwood Forest, plenty of off road for us to ride on.

No the bikes we have are the Yamaha motor versions with the 4 modes. We didn't want to break the budget and they were offered on 24 months interest free credit!! Why spend my own money!!

In fact we're off out now for a spin, I enjoy cycling now, before it was a pain, especially trying to get the wife out with me. But now there's no stopping her. My manager is big on biking and he often teases me about buying electric. One of theses days I'm going to go out with him and laugh when he's out of puff.

Hi,

Madbadger? Are you from Madison?
I live in Madison

Irene

Do you ever see robin hood in sherwood forest?:) those are great bikes!did trail riding on my ebike and a few with just human power and there miserable after 45min,they will eventually see the reasoning behind ebikes.enjoy.

Hi,

Madbadger? Are you from Madison?
I live in Madison

Irene
No I live in Worksop nr Sheffield. We are one 3 boaders but Clumber park is on the foot step and is great to cycle round, in fact just got back from another 19 mile ride.

Do you ever see robin hood in sherwood forest?:) those are great bikes!did trail riding on my ebike and a few with just human power and there miserable after 45min,they will eventually see the reasoning behind ebikes.enjoy.
No not yet lol, I had some know it all telling me yesterday that you need a licence to ride one of those bikes!!! Yea and a mot and road tax and insurance lol, what a moron. I have a smile on my face when I pass the human powered bikes.

Once you've got a power pack, there's no going back!!!!

Back